I installed Nanoleaf Lines smart lights on my ceiling! The wiring was a little tricky, so I’ll walk you through the process of how I figured it all out and show you the finished look.
Nanoleaf Lines: https://bit.ly/2YaZFmb
IKEA cable management: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/montera-cable-management-white-30147425/
I forgot to mention that Nanoleaf recommends you screw in the plates if you install on the ceiling. Here are the instructions:
1. Mount your Lines design to the ceiling first using the included Mounting Tape.
2. Remove the Light Lines then pull the Mounting Connectors off to reveal the Mounting Plates.
3. Mark the screw holes and remove the Mounting Plate. With one hand on the Mounting Plate, use your other hand to pull the end of tape along the wall or ceiling until fully removed. Do not pull perpendicularly or at any other angle, otherwise, you may damage your wall or ceiling.
4. Then drill pilot holes and install anchors (please proceed with extra caution for hole alignment, particularly for closed-loop layout assemblies).
5. Fasten the Mounting Plate to the anchors with screws.
6. Once secured, attach the Light Lines and Mounting Connectors back onto the Mounting Plate.
0:19 Where to put it?
0:57 Wiring it up
2:56 Brightness and saturation
4:12 Worth the price?
5:04 Between the lines…
The End by EVA