Wow! These home automation ideas from Reddit are so insane, I just HAVE to show them to you. Plus I’ll show how I already implemented one in my own home.
SUBMIT YOUR IDEAS
Want me to feature your automation idea in a future video? Here’s how:
1. Take a horizontal video showing the automation in action and explaining it.
Videos that are well-lit and not extremely shaky are more likely to be used.
2. Upload the video to Google Drive, YouTube, or another platform.
Make sure we can view and download it from the link you send.
3. In an email, send us a link to the video.
You can also write down more info about how you set up the automation, what tech you’re using, your name for a shoutout, etc.
4. Email to: email@example.com
This email is only for submitting your automation ideas and setups. All other emails will not receive a response.
BroadLink buttons & hub: https://amzn.to/3rMe1nj
Light strips: https://amzn.to/3C2dFxS
Light strip channel cover: https://amzn.to/2XBPy6Y
My robot vacuum: https://amzn.to/2Vo2jn3
Fog machine: https://amzn.to/3fcEaa8
Philips Hue dimmer switch: https://amzn.to/3BWMgx7
Fire TV stick: https://amzn.to/3lfWylZ
Setup notes from automations in this vid:
1. Disneyland sign: https://bit.ly/3icbBvh
2. Stairs lighting up: https://bit.ly/3BYCJps
twitter updates https://twitter.com/SchizoDuckie/status/1412856204523716608
3. Door for robot vacuum: https://bit.ly/3xgZOjo
full project details: https://bit.ly/3yhblki
4. Hockey goal: https://bit.ly/3fdIaqG
his YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/gameroomtheater/
5. Toddler remote: https://bit.ly/3rGWmO4
10 Creative Home Automation Ideas: https://youtu.be/Y05tYZ5Lwvg
Light Strips in 6 Unexpected Places: https://youtu.be/6XLzDAzpPqI
25 Home Automation Ideas (vol 2): https://youtu.be/jDaRPsvvcz4
0:35 Subway light timer
1:50 Light strips on stairs
2:51 Robot vacuum garage
3:35 Sports goal
4:19 Toddler remote
5:35 Submit your ideas!
6:06 Automated snacks
The End by EVA