The LG C1 77″ 4K OLED TV is insane for gaming. With 4k, 120Hz, 1ms response time AND Nvidia Gsync + AMD Freesync, what more could you ask for out of a crazy gaming display?! The specs speak for themselves. If you’re in the market for a new gaming TV, check out my review!
For more information on LG OLED TV C1: https://bit.ly/Randomfrankp_LGOLEDTV_YT
* Update* In light of the recent news from Hardware Unboxed and their experience with LG, I do want to point out that as this video says, this is sponsored, but I was not compensated, and I always turn down any opportunity to review products in solely a positive way. Thats not how I run this channel. All points here are my own view, and I genuinely do think this TV is the best option available for gaming on all platforms.
While I have had personal negative experiences with LG and their 3rd-party PR companies in the past, I always stay genuine to my channel. I was not bribed in any way to review this positively, but I was given notes to refilm several scenes, which I vehemently denied and did not do.
• Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/randomfrankp
• Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/FmxUcmg
• Join this channel to get member perks:
• Sign up for Amazon Prime for FREE! http://amazon.com/tryprimefree?tag=randomfrankp-20
My Setup Gear! https://www.amazon.com/shop/influencer-24d38060
My Camera Gear:
• BlackMagic URSA Mini Pro Camera: https://amzn.to/2DD1nSt
• BMPCC 6k Camera: https://amzn.to/2R4ckAZ
• Sigma 18-35 Lens: http://amzn.to/29vcOZD
• Sigma 50mm: https://amzn.to/2YAKsVT
• Manfrotto Tripod & Head: http://amzn.to/29vcRVi
• Sennheiser MKH416 Mic: http://amzn.to/2iOo9bV
#LGOLEDTV #GamingTV #4KTV #NewTV #BestTV #LGTV #OLED #TV #Display #4K